The Light Mission
Welcome ye Grand Subscribers
and Seekers of Truth and Inner Awareness.
~ July 2004 - Page
Subject: Been There
From: "Johannes Kieding"
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:22:57 +0000
- ~ Have You Been There ~
- Have you been in the way of the Great
- Have you felt it's chill right to
the bone or it's aftermath,
- Or bewildered as part of it's destruction
or on the brink
- Of devastation as you wander about
and can not think.
- Do you hear West Wind blow do you
know it's sound
- Or noticed the eery calm before the
storm was around,
- Have you been so hungry that there's
no more hunger
- Or are you a mere spectator wishing
you were younger.
- How many prostrations given to an
- Or how many times have you kissed
his feet at Mt Aster,
- Has he ever so blessed you with his
most Divine Touch
- Has he offered you his Wisdom you
Love him so much.
- At that expensive mahogany desk in
your Ivory Tower
- Has your education revealed the Divinity
of the flower,
- Have you come so close to Death or
kissed his scythe
- Or slept next to the dead and dying
or wondering why.
- Have you so Attained Present Moment
- That you can offer Wisdom to those
with a reception,
- It is an awesomely convincing story
that you tell well
- But is it from Direct Experience or
the depths of Hell.
- You lack Compassion and the very Insight
- In your arrogance you boast of what
you know of Sin,
- Your knowledge is so great but your
Wisdom is lacking
- Gathering possessions when you should
- You lack an honesty and patience and
no real stability
- So your self proclaimed Wisdom has
no certain quality,
- You have studied well so you are able
to Talk the Talk
- Yet you sidestep all the time actually
Walking the Walk.
- So you have gathered many followers
in your campaign
- Yet you are never all satisfied because
you are so vain,
- Your answers are from any book that
you think is so fair
- But you really don't Know for You
Have not Been There.
- by Yogajyotii
Subject: Re: Been There
From: "Ram Varma" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:05:47 -0400
Great poem! Many questions to contemplate
and find answers in silence.
Light Mission's E-Mail
Discussion Community Forum
The great Path has no
Gates, thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this Gateless
Gate he Walks freely between Heaven and Earth.
"Let There Be Light
-- Always in All Ways"
Ray Of Light"
"Light Mission Books"
you want to go to the main index page "Let
There Be Light", just click
on the icon to the left and you will be taken there.
If you have comments or suggestions
or just want to talk, email me at
2004 - This page created and maintained by
Page Wizard: Page_Wizard@Page-Wizard.com
or see our services at:
Page Wizard Page Design